iPlan Town Planning Pty Ltd is an accredited consultancy under Brisbane City Council’s Risk Smart Program. iPlan, was one of a select town planning consultants invited to participate in the initial Industry Involvement in Development Assessment (IIDA) Pilot Program which has since evolved into the Risk Smart Program. Risk Smart is a simple and fast way to get low-risk development proposals approved by Brisbane City Council.
Where development proposal’s accord with certain criteria prescribed by Brisbane City Council, the following application types can be decided in five working days after lodgement or where public notification is required, five days after Council receives the Notice of Compliance:
- low impact industry, medium impact industry and/or warehouse;
- industry in an industry area;
- multiple dwellings (three to ten units) and dual occupancies;
- new houses and extensions including those in the Traditional building character overlay; small centre activities;
- small community facilities; and
- subdivisions (up to ten lots).
For eligible proposals, iPlan is responsible for assessing the development application against Brisbane City Council’s codes and policies as well as the preparation of draft conditions and approval packages. Brisbane City Council will grant development approval based on our recommendation with no additional assessment or delay.
iPlan is also an accredited consultancy under Logan City Council’s Risk Smart Program
PO Box 687
Stones Corner Qld 4120
(07) 3892 1431